OceanWind facilitates the submarine cable industry by offering its clients a full and integrated range of services comprising cable storage, cable handling, and cable transport:
– short and long term storage with fast access to the North Sea
– hub for ship-to-ship cable transfers
– vessel mobilisation/de-mobilisation
– transport to and from any worldwide port
– various sizes of turn tables and static tanks readily available
– cable transfer equipment and experienced cable handling crews available
Our cable facility is situated immediately behind the North Sea locks of IJmuiden, in the direct proximity of Amsterdam. Key details of our base include:
– non-tidal port
– 400 meters of quay
– maximum draught 12 meter
– maximum beam 42 meter
– 100 ton capacity crane on the premises, cranes with more capacity on request
– closed compound under surveillance
OceanWind is a joint venture between Oceanteam Shipping and WIND.
About Oceanteam Shipping
Oceanteam Shipping owns and operates, among others, a large pool of carousels, tensioners and burial equipment which it supplies and rents to a broad client base worldwide to support offshore cable, pipeline and umbilical installations, transport and storage projects.
WIND, founded in 1990 and a cargo ship owner and operator from origin, is a specialised logistic partner for the global submarine cable industry, offering freight forwarding, vessel rigging and cable handling services.
OceanWind is fully registered as a supplier at Achilles’ Connexio, the supplier information database for energy companies.
Adres: Herengracht 209, 1016 BE, Amsterdam
Telefoon: (020) 535 75 76