NNOW aims to improve the cooperation between companies, mainly SMEs, in the offshore wind sector. The network does this by stimulating process and product innovation, human resources and promotions. The aim is to analyse and enhance the Northern Netherlands supply chain for (international) business. To promote companies and the network as a whole, NNOW visits international events such as seminars and fairs. NNOW introduces companies from the network to MNE contractors and developers of wind farms at sea.
The network is an initiative of intermediate organisations NOM (Investment & Development Agency for the Northern Netherlands ), Syntens (Innovation Centre for SMEs) and the Energy Valley Foundation.
The growing network consists of SMEs and MNEs active in the entire supply chain of offshore wind development. The Northern Netherlands can accommodate installation and maintenance at sea and logistics with the ports of Den Helder, Harlingen and Eemshaven.
NNOW goals are:
- Building a network of companies, regional and port authorities and knowledge institutes
- Promotion & acquisition for and by the affiliated companies in view of an improved position in the offshore wind supply chain
- (New) business development and practical innovation, acquisition and support of start ups
- Improve building capacity and skills training
The NNOW network will provide your company with easy access to a broad range of companies that are active in the field of offshore wind energy. Besides the added value of business to business contacts, NNOW makes a joint effort to promote its members and the region as a whole, facilitates visits to important offshore wind related conferences and organizes meetings on relevant and present-day offshore topics. Also NNOW offers networking possibilities with other cluster organisations across the North Sea to enhance cooperation between companies and regions.
Interested? Please contact one of the members of the project team:
- Stichting NNOW email: firstname.lastname@example.org